Get to know biotech innovation "Made in Germany"
A considerable part of the global activities for the development and production of diagnostics, vaccines and drugs against Covid-19 takes place at biotech sites in German-speaking countries. Companies such as BioNTech, CureVac or QIAGEN have gained global recognition in the public eye virtually overnight. But these flagships are only the tip of the iceberg of innovative biotechnology companies in Germany.
The e-Vent will...
- Give a comprehensive overview of the German biotech landscape
- Present 18 companies that are active in the field of diagnostics, vaccine and therapy development
- Provide industry insights and expert views
- Welcome international service providers and other collaboration partners
- Enable networking in informal breakout sessions